Sunday, June 25, 2006

This Blog

Anyone that has read my other blog will recognize some of my early posts here as recycled.

My opinions on what passes for a democracy in the U.S. and the policies that are shaking the very foundations of what it is supposed to stand for and protect will be quickly evident. Many will agree with what I write here. Many will disagree. I encourage comments and seek discussion and even debate.

It won't all be politics. I have strong opinions on quite a few topics. I will make every effort to put up a new post at least once a week (or so), and keep up on any discussions that that get going in the comments section.

That said, a real post will follow soon. Please bear with me as it will be some time (if ever) before I am happy with the layout of this site. There may be a lot of changes early on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home